I can help you:
- If you have a few sentimental pieces of furniture that you want to keep, but they look outdated I can help you give them a face lift (chinoiserie and antiquing) click here to see samples.
- If you have difficulty finding the right wall paper or color paint, I can help you color though by mixing a palate custom made to match the ambience of your decor. Click here to see Paint Finishes samples.
- If you woke up one morning and to your horror found that there has been a leak, and that your Trompe L’oeil, your pride and joy has been damaged, I can help you by carefully matching the damaged part to the existing part so you do not have to paint over. Click here to see Paint Finishes samples.
- If you want your children to develop an aesthetic appreciation of art through their environment then I can help you recreate their favorite storytelling on their wall, and match to the furnishing. Click here to see Murals samples.
- Avoid spending hours trying to find the right Art piece to hang up. I can help you by producing sample paintings, and reproducing exactly the ones that you want. See Personalised Paintings and Testimonials from Clients.
About Annie Newman
- I started a hobby restoring and painting worn-out furniture a gazillion years ago.
- Then one Sunny Spring day I landed a job as PA to an Arab Princess that changed my life.
- She had a problem matching her blinds to her decor and wall paper. I volunteered, and traced some magnolia blossoms onto the blinds, and painted them with some fabric paints.
- Then others approached me with their decor problems, seeking advice on how to achieve special paint finishes on walls to match their curtains.
- After graduating from Law college I never opened another Law book! The hobby has now turned into a business, and over the years I was fortunate to be internationally recognized as an artist. My list of celebrity clients grew as well as my blue chip ones. At the same time, I continued to make Art affordable for many discerning Art lovers. The concept of Limited Edition Art was born of which I am most proud.
- Through Creative Art of embellishments on Jimmy Choo Couture Shoes, Jimmy and I have raised thousands of pounds for many Charities. These were done with love and care.
- I love to encourage Mothers to give their children a rich and productive life through their shared love of painting together as seen here in IKEA. (please click link to see Arts and Crafts).
Out-of-the-Box life ☺️
- In my twenties I lived aboard a traditional long barge with a thumping great Kelvin JP2 engine. Not much space to store my Louboutins!!!
- I was invited to the Deputy Prime Minister’s Retreat and I saw the Preliminary Sketch to the Magna Carter. I had a profound moment. We must never take ‘Freedom’ for granted as so many have died in the quest for this.
- Meeting the Great Professor Stephen Hawkings (The Theory of Everything) I learnt that you can be anything if you only ‘Believe in Yourself’ as proven by Stephen Hawkings. As an Artist you have to keep reinventing yourself as I have to. ( The Book on Limited Edition -How to stay on Top of The Creative Game) will be coming out soon.
- 8 random things about me